1. Provide individual, group and family counseling; didactics; treatment planning and case management as required per licensing standards (residential or ambulatory according to program) for a caseload of clients
2. Formulate measurable individualized Treatment Plans and Treatment Plan Reviews for each client on caseload
3. Maintain clinical portion of clients’ charts as per the Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) and CARF guidelines, ensuring that all documentation is up-to-date as per Straight & Narrow’s Policy on Timeframe for Documentation in Clients’ Charts
4. Attend regularly scheduled multidisciplinary team meetings (MDT) and present information for Treatment Plan or Treatment Plan Review for clients’ on caseload
5. Attend individual and group supervision with Clinical Supervisor as scheduled
6. Provide clients on caseload with referrals to other agencies (i.e., health, psychiatric, vocational rehabilitation and public assistance) for concurrent and/or continued care as part of case management as necessary
7. Provide crisis intervention to clients as necessary
8. Submit documentation to Supervisor daily for any/all sessions held with clients on that day
9. Attend and actively participate in all CQI subcommittee meetings and/or Grievance Committee meetings on which membership is held
10. Prepare monthly reports to overseeing agencies/referral sources (i.e., DCP&P Drug Court, probation officers, parole officers)
11. Present supervisor annually documentation of continuing education coursework maintaining CADC/LCADC certification.
12. Encourage and support clients’ participation in AA/NA/GA activities
13. Follow all Electronic Health Record (EHR) policies.
Must have a BA/BS or MA/MSW degree with a CADC or LCADC. 1-3 years experience in the addictions and/or mental health field. Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills. Familiar with NJSAMS, ASAM and LOCI. Experience facilitating group and individuals and familiar with Drug Court Policies. Excellent working knowledge of computers. Experience in the fee per service environment a plus.