1. Answer all incoming phone calls and secure telephone/reception coverage when not in work area
2. Type, file and distribute all memorandums, reports and correspondence for women’s residential counseling staff (as needed)
3. Organize and maintain client rosters and communicate with the residential unit, clinical staff and admissions.
4. Organize and maintain clients’ clinical records
5. Complete bi-weekly chart reviews according to state and agency policies.
6. Prepare all outgoing mail and ensure that it is sent on day prepared
7. Distribute all incoming mail to counselors based on current roster
8. Maintain and file all group sign in sheets.
9. Maintain and file paperwork for all treatment files (when applicable)
10. Maintain counselor’s schedules
11. Maintain DCP & P visiting room schedule.
12. Greet and register visitors/clients daily
13. Supervise the activity in the 410 building according to daily appointments.
14. Supervise a cleaning job site for clients of the 410 building
15. Ensure that all open client files are up-to-date and files are uploaded on a daily basis.
16. Monitor and order all office supplies
17. Attend weekly staff meetings and take meeting minutes (when applicable)
18. Observe all confidentiality requirements required by regulating agencies
19. If clinical team is behind in submitting the required documents, ensure to follow-up with those individuals with reminders and notify Director of Women’s Residential Services
20. Follow all Electronic Health Records (EHR) policies.
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all Straight and Narrow policies regarding meals and breaks
- Punch in/out on the employee hand recognition time clock and ensure that all staff on unit follows this procedure.
- Notify supervisor, prior to shift if unable to work due to sickness or personal emergency.
- Submit Employee Absence Report to supervisor on day of return to work after taking on or more sick day(s).
- Know and enforce Straight & Narrow’s Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure Policy and Procedure for Critical Incident Reporting is followed when indicated.
- Complete all Straight & Narrow’s annually required trainings for staff.
- Attend in-service and other trainings, staff meetings and supervision as scheduled.
- Attend all meetings of CQI subcommittees of which you are a member and actively participate.
- Take responsibility for keeping Personnel file updated with regard to filing any new degrees or certificates, getting immunizations/medical test as required and keeping any licenses and/or certificates current.
- Perform other tasks as necessary or as assigned by a member of Straight & Narrow’s Administration.
High School diploma or GED; proficiency in English Language; computer literate with all word processing applications; familiarity with office equipment; ability to interact appropriately with clients, staff and outside persons and hold confidential all client and agency/department information obtained as a result of performing job responsibilities.
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, Paid Time Off/Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays, Retirement Savings Plan (403b)